Monday, May 2, 2011

Good Riddance!!

Last night I was on the radio on 710 KNUS doing the best sports talk radio show in Denver. (Artificial Turf Sunday nights from 8-11 p.m. http://www.turfsports.net/, ok plug over!) The News that osama bin ladin had been killed by US forces was reported. I will always remember where I was when this news was released. To be on the air waves while this was going on was very exciting! Our sports show was instantly changed to a news show. This is a great day to be an American! I am so thankful that I live in a country where I can watch and write about sports, and voice my opinion without fear. This day has been long overdue but what a message we have sent to the rest of the world. No matter were you go, no matter how long it takes the USA will find you and you will be brought to justice. Thank you to our brave men and women in the Armed Forces all over the world that serve our great country. I am just very happy to be an American. Until the next time raise your glass and GOD BLESS AMERICA!

No comments:

Post a Comment