Monday, April 25, 2011

Really?

I am back, I have had a lot going on the past couple of weeks with the family. So with that being said let's get into it. I have no problem with being a fan of your team. You can wear your team's hat, shirt or jersey no big deal to me. If you are a grown man, and not in college and paint your face and go to the game, seek help right away! I watch college football all the time and I get a big kick out of the students dressing up and painting themselves to root for their team. This is ok you're in college have fun, get crazy. But when I see men, yes grown  35 year old men painting it up, I am just confused. You see this in the NFL more than anywhere else and I just don't get it. There he is- half his face blue, the other half orange yelling into the camera for all the world to see.( If you are this guys friend and you don't make fun of him, your not a friend at all!) Yell, get loud, and have fun but let me make this clear if you have to go to work the next morning and not school you're an idiot! Until the next time raise your glass and please put the face paint down.

No comments:

Post a Comment